This is a such a special time for family fun and a time for strengthening our
Peace-(John 20: 19)
Recently, I came across these activities that would be equally fun for kids.
1. Older children hide the eggs for the younger ones.
2. Using either two different styles of eggs, or two different shades, hide the eggs and have the younger kids look for one type while the older kids find the other type. This will help keep it fair and safe for all.
3. Inside each egg place one piece of a puzzle, or one word to a message you wish to convey. When all the eggs are found, children can put the puzzle pieces together or solve the message you have written.
4. Start with giving an egg that holds the first set of directions inside and leads to the second egg. Inside the second egg, are directions to follow for finding the next egg. Kids can work together or separately reading and following a sequence of directions. (Older children can be in charge of actually setting up and writing these directions.)
5. For toddlers, use pre-cut footprints made of paper, place them on a path to follow to find the eggs.
Now that I have provided something for everyone, “Have an Eggs-ellent Easter”! Champion Parenting, Inc.