The holiday season is officially on. It is a time of joy and good cheer. However, with so many distractions, it can also become quite stressful.
Here are 10 simple suggestions that can help:
1. Make it your goal to actually enjoy this season, and keep your peace, no matter what?
2. Be very organized, using your time effectively.
3. Establish boundaries, having a balance between work and entertainment.
4. Communicate with family members to establish a game plan.
5. Assign duties & responsibilities to all family members.
6. Practice counting to 10, before complaining or using harsh words.
7. Eat healthy and be sure to get enough exercise.
8. Keep your priorities straight and don’t forget you can say NO.
9. Don’t forget to smile; it is the season to be merry!
10. Praying honestly is of utmost importance. (Proverbs 3:6)
No matter what approach we take, it is important we stay at it! -Champion Parenting/Building Leaders for Life