Parents need to be prepared along with their child for
a productive start to a new school year. As an educator,
I recommend that all parents start by obtaining the following
must have information:
1. The names of all the child’s teachers, the subjects they teach,
and their contact information
2. A copy of the child’s daily schedule, Monday through Friday
3. The names and numbers for all administrative staff
4. The school’s website address
5. The 2013-14 school wide calendar
6. The curriculum and a list of specific skills required at each grade level
7. The supplies, equipment, and resources that are required.
Look for the latest tips, resources, and answers to your questions as
we begin this new school year.
Champion Parenting (Building Leaders for Life)