It is hard to believe that we are in the middle of October with two months left to close this year. So how can you finish this year strong? And why is it important?
According to Richard Huseman, “Be driven by excellence. To be driven by excellence
so at the end of each day, each month, each year, and indeed at the end of life itself, we must ask one important question: Have we demanded enough of ourselves, and by our example, inspired those around us to put forth their best effort and achieve their greatest potential?”
Here are a few helpful tips to consider:
1. Take the time to seriously reflect on where you are, where you have been, and where you want to be.
2. Remember these two important words- yes and no.
3. Use these words wisely and do not spread yourself too thin trying to please everyone.
4. Have a strategy for going forward and staying focused.
5. Surround yourself with encouraging and supportive people.
And always remember, the best is yet to come!
Champion Parenting (Building Leaders for Life)